Friday, May 4, 2018

You Birthday Card

My Favorite Things Color Challenge 92

Welcome!


I wanted to make some masculine cards. I seem to want to put flowers on everything, so when I took my picture, I still had to sneak them in.

I created this card by taking a white card panel and using a water brush, adding in three of the colors to the top middle of the panel.  I then die cut the "You" from some rust cardstock three times and glued them together with some liquid glue. I stamped the sentiment from the "All About You" set onto some blue cardstock with black ink. I adhered these to the card panel with some linen thread. Then to a gray card base. I added a couple coordinating dots, but not any flowers. 

Thanks for joining me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.