Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Celebrate

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 381

Welcome!

I have created my card by stamping "Celebrate" from My Favorite Things, Big Birthday Wishes stamp set onto the front of a card base made from  Nina Solar White cardstock and also onto a piece of post in masking tape. Then I fussy cut the celebrate out and laid it on the panel and placed it into my Misti.


I then stamped the Diagonal Stripe background  onto the front of the card.


I stamped the bear from My Favorite Things, Birthday Bears on another piece of cardstock and masked off his arm.


Then I stamped three balloons and a party hat from the same set and colored them with Copic markers. I die cut the panel with the bear on it with the Elegant Rectangle STAX dies. Then I cut one a size larger from red cardstock. I adhered them to the top of the card and that completes this one.


Hope you have a fantastic day, and are inspired to go create something as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.