Thursday, February 8, 2018


Welcome!

Send A Card to A Friend.

It was send a card to a friend day yesterday. I have made this card to send to a couple that has been through a lot over the past several months. I wanted to send a little smile to them, and this was how I thought I could accomplish that.

I started out by stamping my images on white cardstock. and then I colored them with Copic markers and fussy cut them out.


 I took another pice of white cardstock and did some ink blending with distress inks. to create a background for my beehive. 


I decided to make this a pop-up card and made some layers so it could pop-up. This is really fun in real life. The picture does not show how cute this really is. Then my daughter said something about putting this inside of a card, so I had some more stamping and coloring to do. I layered it up and attached it inside of a yellow card base.



I stamped the flowers on eclipse masking paper and the way I wanted them on the front of my card on another piece of white cardstock.


I did more ink blending with distress inks and colored the flowers with Copic markers.


Added my sentiments, and little bee to the front panel. I attached the front panel to my yellow card base with some double-sided adhesive.


Simon Says Stamp is giving a gift card to a lucky entry. You can find a link to that here:

Thanks for joining me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.