Monday, February 19, 2018

Speed Cardmaking!

Event #4

This is what happened at my home yesterday.



The card challenge today is to make a card in 20 minutes or less, so let's go!


I chose the stamp set "Fun In The Sun" because I am ready for some sunshine and warm weather. I stamped the girl and the beachball on some white cardstock with Momento black ink and set it aside.


I took some post-it tape and cut it to look like the edge of water and stuck it to a white card panel. I used Distress Inks to blend a sandy beach ares and then the water.


I colored the girl and beachball with Copic markers. I also added some speckles to the sand with Copics as well. I used a white jelly pen to add some details to the panel and the girl. Added a belly button to the girl with an EK Success pen because I had her wearing a bikini.


I cut the beachball and the girl out, and stuck them to my panel with some foam squares. And adhered the panel to some brown cardstock with 3M foam tape.



Wish I was there.

I did not quite get it all done in the twenty minutes. I had some extra helpers an talkers at my home today. 
You can see all the fun that's happening on the My Favorite Thing Blog here:

Have A Great Snowy Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.