Monday, February 26, 2018


Pantone TECH-nique Pin-Sights Challenge

Mondo Magnolia

Welcome!


I stated off by using this beautiful big blossom from the "Mondo Magnolia" stamp set from Essentials by Ellen in black ink onto white cardstock.

                                                                                        I colored the flower with Prismacolor colored pencils and blended a little with some Gamsol. Then added more pencils until I was happy with it. I then stamped it again with VersaMark ink and embossed it in a champagne embossing powder. I then fussy cut it out. I was not loving the center that way, so I scraped off the embossing powder off the center and then added Nuvo Crystal Drops in Black to the stamen and set it aside to dry.


I took another piece of white cardstock and used some Distress Inks in Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Saphire to ink blend into the top left corner. I added flicks of water, Perfect Pearls, white paint, and finally some watered down black ink. Let it dry and then I stamped the sentiment in Momento Tuxedo Black Ink. I took the blended panel and adhered it to a raspberry colored card base. I used some 3M foam tape on the center of the magnolia blossom and adhered it to the card.


If you love the colors that were used I this card, you can see more at the Ellen Hutson Blog here.


Thanks for joining me, and have a great day!

2 comments:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.