Wednesday, February 7, 2018


Hello, Welcome!

4 color Rainbow



I will be making a cad using 4 colors to creare my rainbow, blending my Distress Oxide inks. 
I used Lucky Clover, Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, and Spiced Marmeade. Blended those with my ink blending tools, going back over them until I had it the way that I wanted.


Then I took the My Favorite Things "Thanks" Die-Namics and cut it out of black cardstock. I used my negative space for placement and  adhered the letters using some 3M foam tape. In hind-sight, I wish that I would have used black fun foam for that so you did not see the white behind the letters, but I still like the card in the end.


I created the sentiment strip using a piece of black cardstock and stamping "You're #1 in My Book" from My Favorite Things, Bookworm stamp set.


I used double-sided adhesive to attach my card panel to a blue card. Then I adhered my sentiment strip using some 3M foam tape under the word "Thanks."

I used Wink Of Stella to add some sparkle to the word "Thanks" and made three dots using Nuvo Simply White Crystal Drops. 

That completes the card. 

I hope to get the video up quick, there is a bonus card using the same 4 colors to create a birthday card. I made these cards for a "My Favorite Things" Color Challenge.


Thanks for joining me here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.