Monday, February 26, 2018

February Inspiration Challenge

Sponging

Welcome!

I started my card today by stamping the flower cluster image from the "Best Mom" Stamp Set from Altenew in VersaMark ink and then embossing it with white embossing powder.


                                                                                                                                      Then I cut up a round sponge into pie sized pieces and used Distress Inks to add color to the panel. I used Picked Rasperry and Milled Lavender to color the flowers and then I used Pine Needles to sponge color on the leaves.

I used VersaMark ink again to stamp the sentiment and them embossed it with black embossing powder. I added Wink Of Stella to the flowers. I used VersaMark ink on the left edge of my panel and embossed that in black. Used a strip of black and white striped paper to the left edge and then adhered it to a dark pink card base. I added some sequins, and that completes my card.


I created this to play along with the Inspiration Challenge. If you would like to play alone also, visit  Altenew blog here.


Have a Great Day!


1 comment:

  1. Those flowers just POP out from your card! Wow! Thank you for joining the Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.