Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Add A Die Cut

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

I started by cutting the “Thanks” Die-Namics from My Favorite Things out of a white cardstock panel.  Cut a piece of acetate to cover the back side of where I cut the thanks out and adhered it the the panel. I also glued the inside of the A to the front of the acetate.


I applied 3M foam tape to the back and in between the letters.


Then I filled the letters with different glitters.


Then I peeled off the paper backing from the 3M tape and covered with a piece of white cardstock.


I cut hearts for the My Favorite Things  "Full Of Heart" Die-Namics. Colored five of them with Copic Markers and adhered them above the letters on the front of the panel with foam squares. Then I added three white hearts next to the letter "T."



I adhered the panel to a piece of black cardstock, and then adhered it to the green card base.



You can visit Simon Says Stamp for a look at the Wednesday challenge here;

Thanks!




1 comment:

  1. Love the rainbow shaker. Clever idea! Thanks very much for joining in the fun @ Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.